CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Muh Links

http://www.youtube.com/MsBozey
http://www.facebook.com/CodyGoodrich
http://www.dailybooth.com/Hitomebore
http://hitomebore32.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

There is no getting over this...

Ugh! I am so darn frustrated. So today I went to the mental health clinic to get medication management for my bipolar disorder.. that was ridiculous in itself. It was like a two hour long ordeal that ended up in me just having to get another appointment.
Anyway, so I come home and of course my mom starts in with me. We fight for like two hours, it's ridiculous. She is nice one day and then the next she is completely different. It's just enough, I'm done.
Besides that, I was looking at my boyfriends pictures on myspace, just to see what he had. And in one of the folders were ones he was tagged in. And the picture that was up front that you saw before getting into the folder, was one of him and this girl, the one he had been emailing about me and they are all up close and personal. Patrick and I don't even have any pictures like that.
Between Patrick and my parents, I am seriously just about to give up. I don't know what to do though, Pat and I own a car together, but he uses it for his job, I can't get a job if I don't have a car and I can't get a car if I don't have a job. I hate living here and I just don't know what to do. I feel like I'm trapped and I can't get out. I feel like my relationship is completely going down the toilet and even when I do bring up an issue with him, he doesn't compromise with me, he just figures that he'll tell me what he wants and if it's not what I want, then he says that well I guess we have a problem then. He doesn't change things, like he is completely content on the way things are.
He won't get pics done with me, we have to move back to Topeka, because he doesn't want the business anywhere else. He refuses to show me his friends list, he won't take pictures down, he won't bring up issues with other people, other than to talk shit. I just can't deal.. I feel trapped.

0 comments: