CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Muh Links

http://www.youtube.com/MsBozey
http://www.facebook.com/CodyGoodrich
http://www.dailybooth.com/Hitomebore
http://hitomebore32.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I wish I was interesting


Oh, how I wish there was something interesting going on in Many Louisiana. This is like, I guess a one horse town. There is one post office, like 10 churches, like three schools, the police station and the city hall are connected. And I've had a house that is bigger than both of them.. combined.. as they are. I cannot wait until I move. I'm not sure of where I'm moving to, but it needs to be somewhere quick!
Patrick wants to move back to Topeka Kansas. He says we can move somewhere different, but he wants our Comic Book store to be opened in Topeka. I don't know about you... but how can own a business and be completely hands on if I live in another town....or state.
He says we want different things and that he is willing to compromise...but he isn't showing it well.
Pat has lived in Topeka, like his entire life, omitting these last 9 months. He has family there and friends and the whole nine yards. What he's missing, is that I don't. I don't have anything in Topeka. I just moved there because of him. I loved him so much in the beginning that I moved to a completely different town, thirty miles away from where I grew up, just to be with him.
He doesn't get it. He says he is willing to compromise and yes, someday he does want to move to San Diego with me. But he doesn't show any of that. He doesn't take into consideration that I don't have friends in Topeka, I don't have family there. I don't have anything. I can't even go back to college there(I flunked out and now have to pay $5000.00 before I can go back). I have nothing there but him. I've told him this multiple times and I don't think that he's getting it. I think he understands, but I don't know if he just doesn't care.. or what it is.
I'm just tired of all of this and I don't know what to do.


Peace

K

0 comments: