CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Muh Links

http://www.youtube.com/MsBozey
http://www.facebook.com/CodyGoodrich
http://www.dailybooth.com/Hitomebore
http://hitomebore32.blogspot.com/

Sunday, January 17, 2010

You, my dear sir... are a whore...

hey Prostitues and Pimps
... what's going on whores and hoes?! I haven't posted in like evar!! Sorry... work, school, dumb Patrick problems :) im just kidding. Patrick and I are getting along wonderfully. We recently purchased Comic Con tix. So Me, him, his friends Kay and David are going as well. So four of us stuff in an explorer for 24 hours. So fun.. Im super excited about going though! I love San Diego!! I wish this was two years ago and Pat and I were still planning our move there. But it's not and that's okay. Things are better for me. I can't believe it only took like 6 months and things are like amazing!
I'm moving to Arkansas! I really want to move to California. But, my siblings and their wonderful kids aren't there. So vacations will work! :) I love my sisters and brothers!!! My nephew Tucker turned three today!! Im so bummed about missing his birthday, but I'm so excited that I'll be there for all the upcoming events from now on!! I'll be driving there way of kansas. I'm going to visit Patrick in his new house, that he shares with Kay. I'm so darn excited. He says he's excited as well... but he gets to keep out furry kids for about a month. So I bet he is!! Idk what I'm going to do without them!! I'm going to miss them so much!! But everything I do is in their best interest, I think they know. who knows!!
I was supposed to start school on the 18th of this month, but my truck wasn't able to be fixed in time. So I'll be started next semester.. this time I am def going to finish my biology degree! lol! I'm so excited! I'm almost done with my veterinary assistance certification. So that is soooo exciting... except alot of vet clinics are having to even lay off, and def not hiring. People just aren't taking their animals to the vet as often nowadays.
I was hoping to start my vlogs on youtube, for those of you who follow me, sometimes soon. But my cord that charges my camera, somehow fell into the bermuda triangle of my home. Now I have to buy a new one... and really a truck and moving are def way more important right now. But I will def have a new one in about a month. I'm so excited to get started on my vids again. I love making them!! I get alot of positive feedback on them!
That's really all that is going on in my life right now.. I move in 10 days and I'm soooo excited

peace my whore and hoes...


Love always,
Kodi

0 comments: